четверг, 20 июня 2013 г.

what travel insurance should i get

Should I do a travel insurance?

what travel insurance should i get


Should I do a travel insurance?


Health insurance are for weak and coward people! An exclamation rather exaggerated but somehow reflected my point of view during my trip through Europe. I was not worried about the slightest chance of getting a disease or having an accident, cause I considered that I could easily come back to Spain for treatment.


In fact, I dont even asked for the free European health insurance card! What for? In a couple of days I could get to Spain hitchhiking from across Europe!


When I went to Morocco it was more of the same, for a couple of weeks that I thought we would be there nothing could happen. What would be the worst thing? A huge gastroenteritis? In that case I would just take the first thing they gave me at the pharmacy and fixed.


Of course, now that were going to Malaysia. and then to go somewhere around f... http://auto-insurance.ucoz.com/news/what_travel_insurance_should_i_get/2013-06-21-3900


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий