воскресенье, 30 июня 2013 г.

nationwide home insurance claims

Nationwide insurance denial claim

nationwide home insurance claims


Nationwide insurance denial claim


by Trevor


(NYC)


Nationwide insurance denied my stolen car claim under the basis that another key was used to start the vehicle other than the submitted key because the dealer issues the vehicle with 2 keys and a valet key.


The vehicle was purchased from a private owner online with a shot motor. I replaced the motor and insured the vehicle.


One night the vehicle was stolen form my girlfriends house. I the next morning and could not find my vehicle. I called the police and they told me I couldn’t report it until I have a copy of the registration. On the Monday I got a copy if the registration and reported the car stolen. Then I called the insurance company and reported the vehicle stolen.


I was investigated, the insurance company was given statements and access to all my accounts and phone records. I gave interviews st... http://insurance-a.ucoz.com/news/nationwide_home_insurance_claims/2013-07-01-4058


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий