суббота, 29 июня 2013 г.

illinois workers compensation laws

Wheaton IL Workers Compensation Attorney | Illinois Workplace Injury Lawyer | Naperville Workplace Lifting Injuries

illinois workers compensation laws


Wheaton, Illinois, Workers' Compensation Lawyer


Concerns After a Work-Related Injury


Most people looking at this page for a lawyer are here because something went wrong with the workers' compensation process. Perhaps you got a letter from your employer's insurance denying or delaying your payment, or perhaps your injury makes you unable to continue doing the same job you have always done.


Whatever your particular workers' compensation problem, I can help. I have been in the workers' compensation field for 35 years. I spent years as a claims adjuster working my way through college and law school at night and I have been a Wheaton workers' compensation attorney since 1992. I know the law of workers' compensation from the side of the employers and insurance companies as well as from the side of... http://auto-car.ucoz.com/news/illinois_workers_compensation_laws/2013-06-30-5270


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий