sun life disability insurance
Short Term Disability Benefits
I know your frustrations. My Husband also paid into Sunlife for 20 years through his place of employment and got the same answers NOT ENOUGH MEDICAL INFO THEY KEPT SAYING GRRRRRRRRRR
Im about to file for my LTD insurance and its obvious to me that Sun Life has created TOPGAPS at the onset, so they can disqualify you.
My impression from the explaination of the benefits and process left me with a cautious attitude.
I am with the railroads (Teamsters) in this country, and our parent company is over 140, 000 employees around the globe. In addition, no insurance company can play games in California, or they are subject to the laws of California under the Insurance Commission. All events by this company will not go unnoticed and I will gladly send all correspondence to the California Insurance Commissi... http://go-travel.ucoz.com/news/sun_life_disability_insurance/2013-06-12-3321
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий