health insurance jobs
Job creates health insurance twists, turns for many
- Story Highlights
- With unemployment rising, many Americans losing health insurance along with jobs
After being laid off, Starla Darling worried whether her daughter's birth would be covered by insurance.
But during a visit to her parents' house, Darling received news that sent her into a panic. A neighbor, who also worked at Archway, told them the plant was closing and their health insurance was ending two days later.
I flipped out, Darling said. It was five minutes after she told me, I was on the phone with the doctor, Darling said. I told her, 'I need to be induced.'
A few hours later, Darling was in the hospital. The next day, she had to have an emergency C-section. Darling was angry and disappointed. I was supposed to have water labor. I wanted everything to be natural. I wa... http://insure.ucoz.com/news/health_insurance_jobs/2013-06-21-3826
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий