четверг, 20 июня 2013 г.

farm bureau insurance alabama

45 Complaints and Reviews about Farm Bureau Auto Insurance

farm bureau insurance alabama


Consumer Complaints Reviews


Brian of Fort Collins, CO on Feb. 28, 2013


Satisfaction Rating 1 /5


Three weeks ago, I purchased a new car. I was returning from work on a busy highway in Colorado. A work truck that was a few vehicles in front of me locked up its brakes and the truck following the work truck rear-ended it. Both vehicles swerved and eventually pulled to the left side of the highway. I did not hit either vehicle, but a heavy iron metal piece of equipment was ejected from the rear-ended pickup and landed in front of my vehicle, which I hit and was lodged under my vehicle, disabling my vehicle. The vehicle, which rear-ended the first vehicle, was cited for following too close. I contacted Farm Bureau insurance of Colorado and was told a claims agent would contact me in a few days.


The following Monday, I did receive a call from a claims a... http://auto-insurance.ucoz.com/news/farm_bureau_insurance_alabama/2013-06-21-3905


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий