вторник, 11 июня 2013 г.

commercial property and casualty insurance

Property Casualty Insurance: Commercial General Liability, general insurance companies, commercial general liability insurance

commercial property and casualty insurance


Property & Casualty Insurance /Commercial General Liability


Advertisement


Question


Hello and Good Day! This will appear a bit bizarre, but I'm not insurance savvy at all. My company hires other companies (contractors) to perform facilities maintenance work for our clients. We are expanding our company and have deemed it in our best interest to raise our commercial liability limits to a minimum of $1,000,000. We will be expecting the same of the contractors we hire. Currently we have numerous contractors carrying limits as low as $250,000. I need to ask them to increase their limits to match ours or we will no longer be able to work with them. How do I convince them that it is in their best interest to increase their limits? What benefits will they fin... http://insurance-a.ucoz.com/news/commercial_property_and_casualty_insurance/2013-06-12-3068


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий