среда, 12 июня 2013 г.

california insurance agents

California insurance agent Melissa Phillipp: I can’t imagine doing anything else | InsuranceQuotes.com

california insurance agents


California insurance agent Melissa Phillipp: I can’t imagine doing anything else


No matter what time of day, Melissa Phillipps insurance customers can get in touch with her. Thats because her cell phone number is printed on her business card.


I believe in being accessible to my customers, Phillipp says.


Melissa Phillipp, owner of Phillipp and Associates Insurance Services Inc. started her insurance career at age 19.


Phillipp began her insurance career at age 19 as a customer service representative for an insurance agency in Canoga Park, Calif. In 1991, she joined her father’s agency, White Oak Insurance Services Inc. in Chatsworth, where her positions included account manager and sales producer.


“I grew up in my father’s independent insurance agency. I am a second-generation insurance professional... http://la-insurance.ucoz.com/news/california_insurance_agents/2013-06-13-3095


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий