вторник, 18 июня 2013 г.

american patriot insurance

63 Complaints and Reviews about American Family Insurance - Auto

american patriot insurance


Consumer Complaints Reviews


Robin of Las Vegas, NV on April 24, 2013


Satisfaction Rating 1 /5


American Family Insurance - insurance gouging. On Saturday, December 8, 2012, I had to take my 2008 Honda Accord to the dealership to get my oil changed. My oldest son was off work and was bored, and asked if they (his girlfriend and newborn son) could come to get out of the house. I said sure. We arrived at Desert Honda and I went around the back to the service area. As I pulled up to the booth where the mechanics are, they talk to you there to find out what's going on and you sign some paperwork. While I was talking to the mechanic, my son and his family went inside to the waiting area. I finished up outside and then went into the waiting area also but they were nowhere in sight, so I walked over to the showroom and saw him talking with a salesman. (Later, ... http://go-travel.ucoz.com/news/american_patriot_insurance/2013-06-19-3761


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий