all state insurance agents
Consumer Complaints Reviews
Cheryl of Arkdale, WI on Dec. 24, 2012
Satisfaction Rating 1 /5
When I was working, we were able to take out a supplemental insurance from Allstate on a cancer policy. The money for this policy was automatically taken out of our paychecks. I believe this started in 2009. I have always paid around $21.00 a month for this. I left my company this year in September 2012 and called Allstate to make sure I could keep paying for this cancer policy. At this time, it was found that there were two policies in my name and that one wasn't being paid on. They were overcharging me for a new policy, which never was authorized by me. This apparently started in Feb 2012. I was being charged over $38.00 a month for a second policy that I never authorized or changed.
I have contacted Allstate numerous times to get this straightened out, and ea... http://auto-insurance.ucoz.com/news/all_state_insurance_agents/2013-06-16-3574
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий