пятница, 24 мая 2013 г.

property insurance claims

AdjusterPro - Property Technical Certification for Insurance Claims Adjusters

property insurance claims


Property Technical Certification I - Curriculum


PTC I - Core Property Program Curriculum


The Property Technical Certification I - Core Property Program is comprised of the following 12 online sections:


1. Cause Origin


This course discusses the cause and the origin of loss, which is the most important factor in any claim investigation. Cause and origin study requires the adjuster to determine the time and place of the loss being investigated, including learning how the damage developed or advanced. While cause and origin study is often referenced in relation to detection and countering of suspected fraud or arson, this covers only a very small part of why such verification is required. In the vast majority of cases, cause and origin determination is required for determining perils involved, thus being a major de... http://insurance-a.ucoz.com/news/property_insurance_claims/2013-05-25-2261


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий