понедельник, 27 мая 2013 г.

class long term care insurance

AOL On - A New Option for Long Term Care Insurance

class long term care insurance


YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE


Defense Tactics for Rising Long-Term


Learn about Long-Term Care


Cost for Long Term Health Care


Grab video code:


Christine Benz: Hi, I'm Christine Benz. I'm here at the Investment News


Retirement Income Summit. I'm joined today by Mark Mainers.


Mark is a professor of health administration and policy at George


Mason University. Mark thanks for being here.


Christine Benz: Right.


Mark Mainer: And some of the basic provisions of it are that it would be offered


through employers for people who are working. There would be a


five-year investing period before something would actually use


benefits. It’s fairly limited benefit. It’s a cash benefit that will be


disability rated, paying out about an average of $50.00 a day.


Maybe as much as a ... http://go-travel.ucoz.com/news/class_long_term_care_insurance/2013-05-27-2600


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий